Anoop's Naughty Troops
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Anoop's Naughty Troops

After midnight thread...with a twist

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

NEW BOARD IS READY!!!!!!!!! (FOR REAL THIS TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wendy
Anoop's Babygirl
Anoop's Babygirl
Wendy

NEW BOARD IS READY!!!!!!!!! (FOR REAL THIS TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) Empty
PostSubject: NEW BOARD IS READY!!!!!!!!! (FOR REAL THIS TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)   NEW BOARD IS READY!!!!!!!!! (FOR REAL THIS TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 10:00 pm

Ok y'all if you haven't done it already, get your tushies over to our new location and register because we're ready to rock and roll at our new home!!!!!!!!!!! I've set up the exact same forums that we have here. As I mentioned before, I am not able to bring all of the posts to the new place, so if you have a particular post you'd like to bring, please copy and paste it into a word document and then post it at the new board.

I hope you all will like the new place. Get settled in, find a comfy room, and let's have some fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also, it is important that EVERYONE on this board is registered at the new location no later than Friday. I will be locking this board for good that day. No exceptions.

Wendy--Board Admin
Back to top Go down
https://anoopsnaughtytroops.forumotion.net

NEW BOARD IS READY!!!!!!!!! (FOR REAL THIS TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
Page 1 of 1